Commencement 2009
After 3 long years of bus no. 74 & 151, endless late nights, piles of assignments and projects, heated arguments with different-freq groupmates, gossips between the close clique, zillions dead brain cells, yours truly is finally a NUS BizAd Graduate!
This is the day that I waited so long for and worked so hard for it. The mortar was always the motivating factor during the stressful days.
Seriously, i didn't imagine that I could make it to uni until I was in NUS. Then i couldn't believe that I can meet all the Uni requirements and attend my own commencement.
The family of mine :)

The greatest, wonderful & supportive mommy.
The forever-there, supportive and loving boyfriend.

The best in my life is having them with me. Blessed & Loved.
The best thing in my 3 years of NUS life is getting to know these 2 wonderful girls. I miss going for lectures/tutorials/bazzars with them! They're the best group mates given to me!!!

She was the first friend I made in NUS. We take the same route to school so we alaways go home together. I can talk anything, everything under the sun with her and she's a smart one can. Thanks wenz, for "enriching" my uni life. :p
I got to know this girl from wenz and the rest is history. We skipped lessons under each other's influence, we shopped like nobody's business and we gossips in our own world. I'll definitely miss those projects days where we brainstormed, discussed and planned everything to our perfection!Lu Mei, i'll miss exchanging beauty & fashion pointers with you!


She's my "client" in my "sideline". haha. She's a bubbly, fun-loving and loud person. oh, she's super violent too but then tt's her pattern loh. a slight change and she won't be the TAN JYE MIN i know le. p/s: im excited about our spa session!
Me with Taran.

Hui Min - future policewoman to be. She's super hardworking loh, always chionging to work part-time @ a cinema.
Karen - my pri sch mate. such a conincidence that we went to the same poly and met again in uni after we went to different sec sch. She's one big pretty lady loh.

Me with QQ! Got to know this smart girl way back from TP.



We're the once Hospi students from TP!
Ede & Me! 
Julianna (Ede's sis), Ede & Me!


The LV intern - Teresa. Super fun-loving girl who loves branded as much as me!!!
My decade-long friends. They gave me encouragement and advices throughout all these times. Be it up or down, I know they're just a call away. Love you girlies!!!
Thank you for coming down to the ceremony on such a last-min notification. I really appreciated the effort and thoughts. Cheers to the many years of friendship!
We are always those special ones. None of our group was in white long-sleeved collar blouse. We were in dresses and whatnots. Haha, we're always going against the norms. But hey, i tot we looked much better than the norms. hehe ;p

To those that appeared in the photos above, THANK YOU for been part of my undergrad life. My undergrad life was funfilled because of every single one of you.
To my dearest mummy,
THANK YOU for always been my pillar of support along with endless of advices and encouragement. THANK YOU for your tender loving care duing stressful periods. THANK YOU for your understanding and sacrificing things in life for giving me the best. You gave me what I owed today. THANK YOU for always putting me before you. I'm glad I finally fulfill your dream. THANK YOU for every single thing you had done for me (from cooking to washing to talking etc)
To my beloved guy,THANK YOU for supporting me all this while (financially, mentally, physically). THANK YOU for always been there for me. THANK YOU for all the encouragement during my low times. THANK YOU for giving in to my ridiculous emotions, temper and demands. THANK YOU for every lil' thing you had done for me & our future. THANK YOU for always thinking for me. THANK YOU for your surprise bouquet of roses (another post on tt). You made me see light in my path. Your love encompasses everything u gave me right from the start of our courtship. I love you!

ps: The only missing thing to make this day perfect is the father whom I know had witnessed the ceremony from above.
No comments:
Post a Comment